Friday, April 8, 2011

China Glaze Sea Spray vs OPI What's With The Cattitude

Looking at it now, you would think - what possessed me to even want to compare these two? They look so different. The truth is, when you only have Sea Spray on your nails, it looks pretty much like a baby blue, albeit a dusty one. I honestly thought they would've been more similar. Apparently I had forgotten the brightness of What's With The Cattitude? (seriously, that name is way too long, and 'Cattitude' takes me extra effort to remember how to spell).

Also, apologies for all the scratches and chips on Sea Spray. It's been worn for about 3 - 4 days, and it's gone through a few games of Ultimate Frisbee so I think the scratches and such are passable.

I'm quite a 'blue' person, so I love them both. I'd paint Sea Spray when I feel more neutral or muted, because it's refreshing but yet not too much in-your-face, whereas I'd paint Cattitude if I was feeling bouncy, happy, crazy, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment