Thursday, April 7, 2011

OPI DS Diamond

OPI DS Diamond
This is my first holographic polish and I have to say I'm loving it. Very much. This is Diamond from the OPI Designer Series, and it is a muted lavender scattered holo. Shown here is 2 coats. If you squint really minutely, you probably can see a bit of a VNL but because the scatter holo plus topcoat reflects light like mad and distracts your attention, the VNL is way not noticeable. This also helps to camouflage any little mistakes or smudges or dents you may make along the way, making it an ultra-convenient yet chic and exciting nail polish.

I like how in the shade, this transforms into its muted lavender base, making it work-appropriate and for those days when you're feeling a tad bit neutral like me now. But when you hit direct light, or worse, in the sun, the zest of this polish is really going to show through! Because it's a scattered and not linear holo, Diamond would not be so in-your-face bling as the legendary China Glaze OMG! collection, but for now, I like it as such! (: Formula is excellent, application was great, OPI brush rocks, so on and so forth.

Seriously, LOOK AT THE DEPTH OF THIS NAIL POLISH. It's amazing. And oh, how it goes crazy in the sun. All my friends love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment