Wednesday, July 6, 2011

back from holidays!

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the short absence, but I've been away on holiday. :D And I am excited because I think my nail polish collection just exploded while I was in China. It was a madly cheap SGD $0.80 per bottle!

I KNOW, RIGHT?! How could I possibly resist? :D I swatched them on my (extremely cheap) nail wheels as well and the quality seems all right so far. Since it was so madly cheap, I took the opportunity of getting colours like orange and yellow which I would normally not dare to buy with the more expensive brands like OPI and China Glaze, so I can try out which colour is nice on me!

In addition, I also haven't quite finished swatching my recent haul with 8ty8beauty. LOTS OF SWATCHES COMING UP, I HOPE.

Thanks for sticking with me! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment