Thursday, July 7, 2011

Orly Fantasea

Orly Fantasea (1/2)

Orly Fantasea (2/2)

This was 3 coats, no topcoat.

I've fallen in love with Orly Fantasea ever since I saw swatches of it on another nail blog. I tried to find it on various nail polish etailers but to no avail. I think it's a really old polish but I finally found a bottle of it at the local nail polish shop. It's beautiful, isn't it? There's something ethereal about it, similar to Zoya Adina, but with a gold-bronze duochrome/shimmer. Zoya Adina, having a green flash, makes it look ethereal in a ghostly sort of way, but Fantasea really looks soft, delicate, fantasy-ish like its name.

Application was OK, a bit on the thin side. A little of VNL here despite it being 3 coats, but it's all right with me. (: I've no idea which collection this is from.

No comments:

Post a Comment