Sunday, March 27, 2011

Hot pink comparisons

Hot Pink comparison

I decided to do this one because my friend insisted that I was buying the same colours over and over again, so this is to prove to her and also myself that I haven't, really. XD As you can tell, they do look pretty similar in the bottle, and I was worried myself that I've been buying dupes but - obviously not.

Hot Pink comparison

I don't really quite know what brand is Eleanor, but I saw it in a big basket of a local beauty shop and decided to get my hands on it.

OPI Diva of Geneva from the Swiss collection '10 is an obvious cool purple with a hint of gold in it. OPI The One That Got Away from the Katy Perry collection '11 is a berry pink on the darker side with large glass flecks in it. China Glaze Ahoy! from the Anchors Away collection '11 is a hot pink base with golden micro-glitter which makes it lighter and warmer than The One That Got Away. Eleanor doesn't really have a name for its polishes but I'm just going to go ahead and call it Hot Pink. This is a more muted dusty pink packed with silver glitter.

Love them all, anyway! I've worn OPI The One That Got Away and OPI Diva of Geneva as manis so far, not the other two yet. Looking forward to Ahoy! It look hawt.

No comments:

Post a Comment