Sunday, March 27, 2011

OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It

OPI It's Totally Fort Worth It

From the Texas collection '11.

I really bought this on a whim but it turned out way better than expected. However, be prepared that the formula is watery and sheer, which is a problem that seems to be experienced across the board. This was probably like, what, 4 coats? Or more? I lost count, really. Other than that, it's a gorgeous dove grey that has a subtle pink shimmer that saves it from being boring. I've definitely received compliments on this one. However, because of the shimmer, it doesn't end up with a high-gloss finish, even with a coat of Seche Vite over it, so be prepared for that one. Brushstrokes are definitely visible as well, but if you practise and get your technique right, the even brushstrokes make the polish that much nicer.

I've been wondering whether I ought to add on Zoya Dove to my collection but really, after trying out this one, I decided that it would be redundant to buy Zoya Dove so I opted for Zoya Marley instead. :D Hope the Zoya stash arrives soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment