Wednesday, June 8, 2011

China Glaze Senorita Bonita

I've always wanted Blue Iguana from the Island Escape collection, but for some reason when I entered the nail polish shop, the one that caught my eye was this one.

China Glaze Senorita Bonita (1/2)

China Glaze Senorita Bonita (2/2)

From the China Glaze Island Escape collection 2011. This was 2 coats.

All the swatches in the world could not have prepared me for the brightness of this beautiful red-toned purple. It adds a splash of really bright, almost glowing colour to your nails, without transcending the thin line into the realm of neon. I wouldn't really quite call it neon because it doesn't have that eye-popping brightness, but the shimmer really does make it seem like it's glowing from within! It's complete with a sparse pink glitter that's not very noticeable but gives it a bit of texture! This polish was made to be eye-catching.

I used to be all over the blues and blue-greens but lately I seem to be transiting into a pink/red/purple phase where my pink/purple catalogue nail wheel has been filling up at an exponential rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment