Thursday, May 5, 2011

Color Club Untamed Luxury

Color Club Untamed Luxury

From the Untamed Luxury collection which consists of two gigantic parts. In my opinion, the best one of them all but I don't own any of the others so I can't make an informed comparison.

This title nail polish is a blue-green base with large hexagonal glitter that's sure to make an impression. One of my friends own it as well and I couldn't stop looking at her nails when she painted it as a manicure once. Most people love it everywhere they go! The only thing about this polish is that it takes about 4 coats to build up some opacity and as you can see, there's still some VNL. Not a problem, in my opinion, because the crazy glitter's going to take all the attention off the VNL. I love this because it's so ostentatious and the colour is a gorgeous cool green with some blue mixed in there somewhere. This polish dries a little rough because the glitter's pretty chunky, but a topcoat should rectify that.

The wear time on this polish is not that great, though. I haven't tried it myself but when my friends painted it, it chipped so badly within 2 days like you wouldn't believe. For me, not a problem again, since I get sick of my manicures within that time and would be more than willing to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment