Thursday, May 26, 2011

My shopping list for 8ty8beauty spree

I'm so excited, omgoodness!! Here's my shopping list for a recent 8ty8beauty spree that my friend's conducting. I hope that it should take less than 3 weeks to get here! :D

• OPI Houston, We Have A Purple from the Texas collection '11 (purple jelly)
• Color Club Worth The Risque (silver holo)
• Color Club Revvvolution (dark grey holo)
• Color Club Raspberry Rush from the Wicked Sweet collection (neon magenta with a candy scent)
• Color Club Electro Candy from the Electro Candy collection (neon bubblegum pink)
• Color Club Ultra Violet from the Electro Candy collection (neon purple with a blue duochrome)
• China Glaze Black Mesh from the Crackle Glaze collection (black shatter)

HOW COULD I NOT BE EXCITED?

In other news, I did a count of my nail polish collection and was shocked. I would rather not report the number here. It's a rather disturbing number to have collected, seeing as my nail polish fetish started only less than a year ago. ): I wonder how much money has gone down the drain.

No comments:

Post a Comment