Tuesday, May 31, 2011

OPI Black Onyx

OPI Black Onyx

I wasn't intending to do a review on this one, because I'm like, black is just a basic layering colour, right? Anyway, I bought this black polish purely for layering and experimenting purposes because I think I would never wear a black polish on its own like so without any kind of shimmer on it. Partially because my mom hates it.

But I'm so impressed by this one! Although it's a two-coater and therefore not exactly the most ideal for Konading but look at how glossy it is! And this is without topcoat!! Dry time on this was pretty good too! The time it took for me to take a few photos and type out most of this entry, it's already dry! Good if you intend to use it as a base for something.

Well, there's nothing much else to say besides that. It's black, it's creme and it's high freakin' gloss. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment