Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Zoya Apple

Zoya Apple

From the same Summer collection as Zoya Faye, Apple is a sparkly, well, apple-green polish. The green tinge of the polish leans towards the warmer, yellow side, which I'm more fond of since I can't pull off cooler greens towards the blue side. This was 3 coats, but you can still see a bit of a VNL there, which is typical of the Zoya glitter formula. I personally find it acceptable, but if you're impatient and can't stand VNL, then this polish, along with almost every other Zoya glitter, is not for you.

It might look like a warmer version of Zoya Ivanka, but as I don't own that polish, I can't compare it for you! I'm not usually much of a green polish person. I had China Glaze Four Leaf Clover and only wore it once because I didn't think it agreed with me. But somehow, I'm excited to try this one on for size, since I'm really digging the yellower tone of the green.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! Lots of shine and glitter in this colour, even if it doesn't quite achieve the mermaid effect of Charla. (:

    ReplyDelete