Monday, May 23, 2011

Zoya Kieko (+ Silver Shatter)

Zoya Kieko

From the Zoya summer '11 collection. Again, forgot what it was called. I've no idea why Zoya has such forgettable collection names. I tend to just think of them as an entire big Zoya collection, with new additions every so often.

Zoya Kieko is a warm purple with red undertones. It's really easy to mistake this for Mira, which is another purple released in the same collection. I don't own Mira but I've seen it in action and it has a definite blue undertone to it, as compared to Kieko. On its own, however, the two might be a bit difficult to differentiate. Anyway, as with all Zoya cremes, application was a dream. This was only 1 coat. And look at how glossy and shiny it is! High-gloss finish. You may cap the Seche Vite to use another day.

Zoya Kieko with Silver Shatter

Here it is with a coat of OPI Silver Shatter. I have to say I quite like the way this turned out. Although purple and silver isn't really quite my thing, but I'm pleased with the way the Shatter turned out. It actually cracked properly and all. Well done, OPI! You deserve a pat on the back for having made the notoriously difficult Shatter formula user-friendly and your pro-wide brushes help tons.

No comments:

Post a Comment